- Decreases Pain & Inflammation
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Enhances Athletic Performance
- Helps You Train Harder & Longer
CryoTherapy was originally created for rheumatoid arthritis in the late 1970's. This non-invasive treatment has become an alternative way to handle aches & pains from everyday living to fibromyalgia & arthritis.
- Decreases Muscle Pain & Inflammation
- Helps Depression & Mood Disorders
- Improves Immune System
- Decreases Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Helps Central Nervous System Disease
- Degenerative Disease of Joints & Spine
- Decreases Inflammation of Tendons
NormaTec Therapy is a great way to increase circulation and blood flow to your limbs. It is relaxing and not cold. This therapy is great for diabetics, pregnancy, edema - even restless legs!
- Accelerates Recovery Time
- Lactic Acid & Lymphatic Flushing
- Removes Toxins
- Reduces Inflammation & Swelling
- Improves & Enhances Circulation
Celluma Light Therapy is FDA approved for pain management and is scientifically proven to relieve arthritic pain, muscle and joint pain and stiffness!
Celluma provides compromised cells with the energy to regain and restore vitality naturally. Its powerful, deeply penetrating wavelengths are absorbed by photoacceptors in the mitrochondria. This process increases the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) — the fuel that drives all cells. This boost of cellular energy results in a cascade of metabolic events leading to an increase in micro-circulation, tissue repair, and a decrease in inflammation and pain.
BENEFITS CELLUMA LIGHT
- Decreases minor muscle & joint aches
- Decreases arthritic pain & stiffness
- Decreases arthritis or muscle spasms
- Decreases chronic neck & shoulder pain
Click on the links below for detailed info on each.
Frigid CryoTherapy Is Open! The 1st & only Recovery Spa in the Upstate!
The Doctors introduce Whole Body CryoTherapy.
Dr. Oz Demonstartes, Whole Body CryoTherapy
I have an autoimmune disease called Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. Which means I have inflammation in my joints, among other symptoms. I had been reading about CryoTherapy and decided to try it. I went to Frigid CryoTherapy for the first time and almost instantly had relief from the pain. It has helped my knees, hands, shoulders and neck pain. We went out of town for a week and I could instantly tell a difference from not Chilling! I went to Frigid as soon as I got home and had relief soon after my Chill. The people at Frigid are so helpful and courteous. Very knowledgeable. Jacque D-
Since I started doing Cryo, I feel so much better. I started going for inflammation. I constantly battle knee and back pain. CryoTherapy has relieved both of those. I've also noticed other benefits as well. My sleep is much deeper and I recover from workouts faster. I highly recommend 3 or more times a week if possible. That's when I see my best results. Matt S-